Waffen SS PANZER division ss general signature document
RARE 3 weeks before the end of the war
about a permission given to a soldier
Ticket of the SS-Sturmmann SS soldier Pz.-Jg. (Stu-Gesch.) Ausb.u.Ers.Abt. 3
Brief information found on the web:
For example, on May 31, 1943, the SS-Sturmgeschütz-Ersatz-Batterie at the Tr.Üb.Platz 'Heidelager' ('Dębica') training ground in Poland was expanded and supplemented with the SS-Sturmgeschütz-Ausbildungs-und -Ersatz-Abteilung. According to some information, this unit was, according to some information, already as SS-Sturmgeschütz-Ersatz-und-Ausbildungs-Abteilung Janowitz (SS training and reserve assault unit Janovice) transferred to SS-Pz.Jg. (Stu. Gesch.) Schule Janowitz in the Protectorate of Bohemia and Moravia. Here, perhaps on August 15, 1944, it was renamed SS-Panzerjäger-Ausbildungs-und-Ersatz-Abteilung 3.
There is also information that one officer from the French SS Division - Obersturmführer Pierre Michel from 33rd Waffen Gren.Div.der SS 'Charlemange' (French.Nr.1) was sent on a course to SS-Pz .Jg . (Stu.Gesch.) Schule Janowitz to learn how to operate the StuG and Jagdpanzer 38 ('Hetzer') vehicles.
The department was established as a branch of spare cannons from the SS-Sturmgeschütz-Ersatz-Batterie on the SS-Tr.Üb.Platz Dębica from April 10, 1943.
When in the summer of 1944 he was transferred to SS-Tr.Üb.Platz Beneschau south of Prague, the unit was transferred to SS-Pz.Jg. (Stu.Gesch.) Training and Apprenticeship Department 3 renamed.
It continuously replaced the SS assault gun and the tank destroyer units of the Waffen-SS field soldiers.
From the spring of 1945, the Companies were also directed to infantry in the Waffen SS battle groups in Austria, incl. Kgr. Moravia to Krems.